Let's send summer off with a bang!
Food, fair trade coffee, kombucha, unique crafts, upcycled products, social venture opportunities, volunteer gigs, music, & so much more!
We are beyond grateful and excited to present a summer wrap-up community activity to showcase Groundswell's social ventures, projects, initiatives, and what we've been busy with these past months.
Groundswell Summer Market (& Party!)
Thursday, 25th August 2016
5:00pm-10:00pm (or until the fun stops)
Groundswell Cafe & Learning Space
566 Powell Street, Vancouver BC
Shop emerging, ethical products for yourself & your loved ones! Celebrate with the community - come be inspired, and bring on some happy vibes!
- Rebel Soup (soup from 'rescued' vegetables)
- Chirp (natural, nutrient-dense, protein rich baby food)
- Groundswell Small Batch Roasters (organic, sustainable roasts to fund Groundswell students)
- Coffee AID (fair trade, direct-sourced coffee from the Philippine islands)
- Counter Cultures (refreshing kombucha - good for you!)
- Matter Forms (upcycled, unique creations)
- Groundswell Youth Microbusiness (serving healthy porridge, cold-pressed juices)
- ...and many more!