Applications NOW OPEN for January start Social Venture Programs
There is a little bit more to the application process than a simple registration form because Groundswell is a unique program. We want to make sure participants are as much the right fit for our program as the program is a right fit for them.
Who we are looking for
We are a space for unlikely entrepreneurs. People who share the drive to create positive impact in the world, and who want to build their place in a collaborative economy. Groundswell is an intense and intensive project, and these are some required characteristics of our participants:
- Ability to act and motivated to make things happen in the world.
- Strong passion for community, and happiness to work hard with people.
- Empathy, and constant striving to better understand the world around you.
- Curiosity, to engage with challenging ideas and actions to create real, positive social change.
If you are ready to be a player in changing the story of profit driven business-as-usual into the story of a regenerative social economy, apply now!
1) Come to an Info Session, to learn more about the program, meet the community, staff and mentors, and get all your questions answered.
2) Complete the questionnaire. It's a little bit fun and a little bit serious, and lets us see a window into you. Find it below, or click the button to open it in a new window.
3) A personal interview. If after receiving your application we feel Groundswell could be a good fit for you, we will schedule a personal interview with you to see if you are the right candidate for the program.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis after each round of Info Sessions and interviews until we have found the right group of people for each program. If you are accepted into the program, a $350 deposit must be paid within two weeks of being notified in order to hold your spot.
Find out more about program details including schedule and price here.
The questionnaire a way for us to see a window into you. There are no right or wrong responses.
While there is plenty of room to write long, extensive answers, you don’t necessarily have to. It’s not ‘more is better’. It’s not ‘less is more’, either. Make your answers leave an impression you feel good about. Be bold. Be creative. Be you.