Groundswell is an alternative business school where young ideas and budding social entrepreneurs connect and flourish.
We believe that when people work from their strengths and get the chance to share their unique gift with the world, magic happens.
We give people the confidence, skills, tools and space to find their unique gift and put it to work for themselves and for their communities. For us this means creating social ventures and meaningful livelihoods together. We take a holistic approach to education, and we learn by doing, in real time. This is the action we’re taking together to build the better world we all know is possible.
Our community includes artists, makers, educators, foodies, health and wellness practitioners, designers, growers, performers, and professionals from all backgrounds. So what's the one thing we have in common? We put our values where our work is.
What We're proud of
- An active and enthusiastic membership, and high regards from our 120+ alumni.
- An exceptional network of dedicated mentors, advisors, guest speakers, and instructors.
- The launch of over 30 social ventures and creation of 65 jobs with less than $5,000 in start-up capital.
- Providing community leadership through speaking engagements, seminar delivery, and community gathering invitations to share our methodology and our story.
- Hosting hundreds of community events reaching thousands of people.
- The incredible support from our funding and in-kind partners who believe in our vision and are helping us make it a reality. Thank you!
We'd love to chat one on one:
Get the monthly newsletter: